It's been five weeks!!

Dear Diary, yes, I'm horrible, but there's been nothing worthy of blogging!!!

Colin and I have been going about with the daily stress of work and routine life so I didn't have anything interesting to post - and not much has changed now either but that isn't stopping me from adding this blog post!

Colin has spent a few days here and there doing the five-hour commute to Galway and then coming home again. For the most part he has been staying close to home which has been nice for the both of us especially at this dreary time of year. His boss was in Belfast a few weeks ago and the "Irish" crowd went out to catch up and he came home with some interesting stories to tell...

My job is pretty much the same - get up, get on the bus, go into work, type, type, type and type some more, leave work, get back on the bus and go home..... Exciting, eh?
Our girls are doing well. They've just finished a growth spurt and finally stopped eating! Pearl is our "big gal" and Dixie is the petite feisty one of the two. Very shortly they'll have to go to the vet for their "operation". Oh joy!

OK, I'm really racking my brain to come up with something interesting... Writers block! HELP!

Oh yeah, Colin built himself a desk in the second bedroom which is where I'm sitting right now... He had fun building it and it is so much better than what we had (now I just have persuade him to get rid of the other 7 PC's that are sitting under it...) It works great and once the finishing touches have been completed, it will be even better! We just have to hang the cupboard doors, paint the room a compliamentary colour and we're done one room with six left to go... Maybe over Christmas, maybe not, we'll see. I'm working a half week but Colin is off work so there is a chance it may get done if it doesn't interfere with the Xbox or Stargate SG-1 or Star Trek, Star Wars or any other silly, completely unrealistic sci-fi show schedule on telly (I'm going to get in trouble for saying that!). If Arsenal is playing, there's no chance...
I think should go before I say anything else...

'Til next time dear diary,
Heather