9 weeks already!

Dear Diary,

I just wanted to add a short entry today to let everyone know how the three of us are getting on.

We arrived back from Prague on Monday but I'll put up another post about that trip a little later on this week. We had a great time and Prague comes highly recommended for future travels.

Babs (or Bambino) is doing fine and not causing me too much grief. I'm tired 24/7 and don't have the motivation to do whole lot. The same goes for eating, I eat to survive but most foods I would pass on, even coffee and chocolate. Ah yuck, the thought of coffee turns my stomach! The other week I boiled a kettle of water for a cuppa and I couldn't do it, the smell of boiled water made me sick. HELP! I need some caffine!

With a few gentle reminders, Colin is helping me out too. He has taken responsibility of cleaning out the cat litter box and if he thinks about it, feeding the two of them as well. I felt bad for him in Prague though, I was so tired by the end of the day, I was in bed by 9:30 almost every night. I guess I wasn't much fun, eh...?

Anyways, it's back to work for me.

Take care and God bless,
Heather, Colin and Babs...