Just an update

Dear Diary,

Well, people have been asking about an update to Colin's trip to Denver. He was very pleased and the possibility of us moving to the US is looking more and more likely but still nothing has been confirmed.
While at the trade show, amongst other interested taxi companys (even some in Canada) there was an interested firm of taxi's in Manhattan wanting approx. 620 dataheads to be integrated with their current software. Also, one of the largest taxi firms in Denver (approx. 500 cars) is interested in Autocab and want to come to Manchester to try and seal a deal. Emails have gone out and phone calls have been made to the US but we are still waiting to hear if and when the Americans are coming. God is testing my patience but we are still optimistic!
As for the pregnancy, all is well. In the last post I mentioned that I had to have a heart ultrasound, well, I went and there is nothing to be concerned about for which we are relieved. As for the blood situation, Colin has gone for his blood test this morning but it'll probably only to confirm his blood type as the mid-wife mentioned that I will more than likely still get the injection at 28 weeks. I guess it's a good thing I'm not sqeemish about needles!
I'm really thinking about what else I can mention here and nothing comes to mind so I guess that's it.
Hope all is well wherever you are and we love to hear from anyone and everyone at anytime!
Colin, Heather and baby Black