36 weeks and 4 days

Dear Diary,
Are we there yet? That's what I am starting to ask myself everyday but so far the answer is a resounding NO. Oh well, I waddle my way on through the day.

I've been home on maternity leave now for two weeks and surprisingly, I'm not that bored yet. Alot of sitting around in order to get the blood pressure down, which has worked by the way, but the days are going remarkedly quickly. I make sure I go somewhere everyday and do a few things around the house just to ensure I don't feel too lazy and I'm still earning my keep!
Colin had Friday off work and we did a bit of shopping for a chest of drawers for the baby and a few other things around the house like lights to replace the hanging light bulbs (thankfully there are no Schoons here as that could've proved dangerous to their heads). It's been put together and the nursery/office/guest room is becoming more baby friendly every day. By the end of this week, even if she came a bit early, we would even have a place for her to sleep!! What good parents are we?! We were originally going to have her in our room in a Moses basket for the first few months but since our house is not very large it made more sense to get a crib right away and have her sleep in the room beside us. Once I have the room set up the way I like, I'll take a pic and post it.
A couple of pics:
Some of her lovely clothes - combined, she has more than Colin and I put together!!!
Me at 35 weeks and 3 days
(yes, I look pretty rough but I wasn't expecting the camera to come out!)
Some of you have been asking about the America move. We are 98% certain we are going, in fact, Colin's boss told us to list the house but we are holding off until the baby arrives and is a few weeks old before getting total strangers snooping around the house. The American clients were in Belfast at the beginning of January and since then have been in constant contact with either Colin or his boss. It's developing into both a client relationship and also as a partnership as they hope to become to dealers for GPC once we're open for business. Colin's boss has already been enquiring into American incorporation of the company however an early hiccup has come up as it can only be done by American citizens but there is a way around it and we don't think that will inhibit the expansion of the company in any way.
As for location, we're still on course for the east coast somewhere between Washington DC and New York City. I know, that's a large distance but those are the two locations his boss his chosen, both of which I am not fussy about so my vote is still for the Philadelphia area.
Anyways, I think that is all for today. It isn't raining for once so I think we'll go for a drive to the coast and possibly get a few decent photos to post.
Have a lovely Sunday.
'Til next time dear Diary,
Heather, Colin and Baby Black