12 Weeks Old!

Dear Diary,

Isla is 12 weeks old today! Any parent would tell you time goes fast and I would certainly agree. I weighed her today and according to my calculations, she weighs 13 lbs. 6 ozs. and sleeps 8 to 9 hours every night.

This afternoon I put her on her playmat - she likes to "hit" Pooh Bear and Tigger or at least look at them dangling in front of her - and she was wide awake when I went upstairs. When I came down again, this is what I saw...


...ahh, isn't she adorable, fast asleep! Being little is tiring work.

The nice thing about her sleeping is that she wakes up again and this is what I see....




.... she's all smiles!

.... and more smiles.....

We just love her to bits and can't wait to show her off soon in Canada.

Our flights have been booked from Dublin to Toronto on 22 May which is less than two weeks away!! We still have loads of little things to organize and pack. Whoever picks us up from the airport, I'm warning you all now, bring at least two vehicles.

As for Denver, I'll let Colin update you all when he has a minute.

See you soon.

'Til next time,

Heather, Colin (still in Denver) & Isla
xo