Arrived in Denver...

Dear Diary,

I thought I should share some pictures and bring you up to date with what's been happening. I arrived quite late into denver on monday night as my flight from newark, New York to Denver was delayed by 3 hours. But when you take into account the extra 2 hours due to mountain time then I didn't lose too much. However it was near 11pm when I got to my hotel.

http://marriott88-px.rtrk.com/hotels/travel/densa-renaissance-denver-hotel/

The next day I went to the Metro taxi office at 10am and had my first look at my new office.





As you can see there is much to do even before I start to install the autocab system, I haven't even got somewhere to set up and prep my computers, which should arrive next monday, hopefully.



So I have had to get painters, an electrician, and the local carpet guy in to get things going, hopefully they will be starting tomorrow.

This will be the view from the office...



The view from the hotel room is a little better and you can see the rockies in the background and the downtown area also...


I even got one in B&W
So, that's a brief update and hopefully I'll have more in the coming days. Heather would have had more pictures of Isla, but I have taken the camera with me, oh well, if I can't see her neither can you guys.. :-p

Take care, and a big hug and kiss for Heather and Isla from me in Denver.. xoxo