Finding a church in Denver

Dear Diary,

One of the tasks that is high up in our list of priorities is to find a church where God can use us and we can find fellowship. Notice that God uses us first then we find fellowship....

Anyway, after searching the internet for local OPC's and RPC's etc I attended Park Hill Presbyterian Church, 3411 Albion Street, Denver Co. 80207. It's a small OPC and the Pastor is Matthew Kingsbury. The morning service was at 11am and the church was only 5 mins from the hotel.




The people in Park Hill were very friendly and I even had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with the Moores, Merlin and Janet. They invited me over for lunch at their home and we had a great afternoon of fellowship and chat. I would again like to thank them for their fellowship and I know they'll be checking out the blog.





I will leave you with some more pictures of the rockies at sunset..




Until next time... Love to Heather and Isla, I miss you both dearly....
Colin..