Meet 'n' Greet

Dear Diary,

The days since Colin has left for Denver have been passing by quickly and we have had lots of family and friends popping by to say hi and to meet Isla.

Auntie Aaf

Aunt Jane

... and Isla even made a new friend, little Maiya!



Maiya is 6 weeks older than Isla and is the daughter of my friend Karen. Isla also got a cuddle from Maiya's mommy...

At least I didn't have to worry Karen stealing her :-)

And I should mention that she gets an occasional daily hug from her Oma too...



We are settling in just fine to our own routine without Colin (sorry dear, but we really do miss you) and as I mentioned before, Pearl and Dixie have made themselves at home with Ziggy. I found Dixie since my last post, in Isla's bed...

... bad kitty...

Pearl is good as always and snuggled up on the softest spot in the house, Mom's sheepskin rug...



Colin has been interviewing and house hunting this weekend and we may no longer be homeless by Monday - woohoo!. If we decide to rent a condo this weekend, I'll let Colin post the details and photos.
As for me, I'm still shopping but I think I'm just about done for the next few weeks. This morning I went to a Mom to Mom sale in Burlington and bought Isla a lilac Bumbo chair. Since she is a bit of midget for age, it's a bit big for her at the moment but I'd say she can start to use it within the next month or two.
'Til next time,
Heather, Colin & Isla