Another Year....

Dear Diary,

37 and a few more grey hairs.. As of 11.20pm last night I officially aged another year, and I must say over the last few weeks I can feel it. Ever since my nephew Matthew asked me to play 11-a-side football in Ontario I have realised that either I have to give up or get going to the gym. I have no excuse though as there's a free one about 100 yards away from my bed.. :)

Anyway just wanted to say thankyou for all of you guys who left a happy birthday comment on the blog, it was much appreciated. Also to Merlin and Janet who sent me an ecard and the folk at Metro taxis who got me a cake and were all gathered together to surprise me with it.

Mum and Dad Vandenberg, thankyou for the birthday card, and whether it said Son in Law or Son makes no difference to me, I know what you mean and feel very thankful that you see me as a son..

Heather, Isla and I went out last night to a Sushi restaurant, even though Heather's not all that fond of Sushi. But we had a nice evening and Isla was again so very good. Thankyou dear for taking me out and for driving home, so I could enjoy some saki...

As a family we are keeping well, although there's no sign of any visa we will take the opportunity to visit the folks back in Canada every 3 months or so. We don't have a TV and I'm not in any hurry to get one as it's nice just sitting listening to music or the radio. there are plenty of christian radio stations in Colorado to listen to. And we can read also, which is always a good thing.

We will continue to keep the blog updated and let you know how we're doing...

In Christ Alone....

Colin, Heather and Isla....