Promised Photos

Dear Diary,
Well, I finally got the camera to upload the photos:
These are the cats:
Pearl found use for sofas even though they haven't been unwrapped yet. Glad she finds them comfortable.
And here is Ziggy for his closeup waiting for his treats. Isn't he cute!!? He gets his treats on the table because if he ate them off the floor the dog would push him aside and eat them.

And Dixie hamming it up for the camera. Does this look like a stressed cat? Do you see what I mean when I say they are well taken care of and didn't miss me at all?

Last Sunday my sister and b-i-l and two nephews came by to say hello. This is my nephew Peter with his littel cuz. She was quite comfortable sitting there but she was handed back to me when she cried. Oh well, I'm going to try to make a babysitter out of him yet!

Unfortunately I can't get a pic of her new tooth but here is our darling, a photo for her Daddy in Denver! (sorry a bit fuzzy)

She misses you dear and we can't wait to see you next week again!

'Til next time,

Heather, Colin & Isla