7 Months Old!

Dear Diary,
Our little munchkin is 7 months old today!



She is a little monkey, rolling all over the place. My dad taught her to "cough" or fakeys as I call it. Dad just walks into the room and she starts "coughing". Silly girl!
The introduction of solid food to her diet is improving as well. A couple of weeks ago spoon feeding all of sudden clicked and now she can't enough. Her little mouth opens like a bird, it's so cute. She has mastered cereal (organic brown rice) and vegetables. I would introduce fruit but I don't have any in the house at the moment so the next time I go to the grocery store, I'll buy a few jars. Eating solids is a messy business though. Every night I soak carrot stained bibs and pants sprinkled in peas. Yuck!
She is also 50/50 sitting ~ sometimes she can do it and other times not. She's working on her balance and just like eating solids, one day it will click.
The picture below shows her ability to crawl - not quite there yet either but my doctor said most first sit and then crawl. I guess we'll soon see, I've gotta feeling that once she sits, she'll be on the move....
If the photo below was a movie you could see her little legs and feet go really quick. She gets so excited but doesn't go anywhere!!!!
Hopefully I'll have good news to post tomorrow but I can't say anymore than that...
'Til next time,
Heather, Colin & Isla