The artists' blog

Dear Diary,

Our poor dear Dixie has contracted "cat plaque" as I call it due to stress (aka Tasha, my parents dog!!!?). The fancy name for it is eosinophilic granuloma complex but don't worry fellow cat lovers, she is doing well. I was fearing the worst so I really did not want to take her to the vet but after a week of looking at her "wound" that wouldn't go away, I noticed it was raised and thought it best to make an appointment. A look under the microscope and a few tense moments later, the vet told me she would be fine after an anti-inflammatory and a steroid injection. A week on her "wound" has almost disappeared... sighh (of relief)...
So tonight I was looking it up again (to prevent future outbreaks) and came across this artists' blog which I thought was interesting. I'm sure my beloved will tell me the day we have too much money, he will entertain the thought.
Just an idea, just an idea...