Happy 95th Birthday Oma!

Dear Diary,
Our Oma has been blest with 95 years today! Truly something to celebrate..
As family, we got together on Sunday night at the home of my cousin Greta and her husband Ed's house. Apparently on the way home to Mount Nemo, Oma kept saying she had a wonderful time and she'll never forget it - so there you go, isn't that all that matters?!
Here are some photos from the party - BTW, good thing those Aussie's couldn't come over because we would've run out of cake... what a disaster that would've been!! (ha,ha, just kidding, it would've been lovely to have all of you with us).


The birthday girl with one of her great-granddaughters, the prettiest one by far!!!

In my head, I have counted 34 great-grandchildren and more expected...


Some of those 34 great-grandchildren....

Marg, Me, Oma and Mom - aren't we stunning!?


A few lovely grand-daughters -- 4 out of the 24 grandkids (2 called Home), at least I think there are 24 of us. Oh yes, for those trying to remember names, (l to r) Margaret B., Margaret S. Me, Oma and Greta...

Some of the lovely daughters and 3 of the 5 children Oma and Opa were blest with...

.... and Albert wanted to suck up to Mom!!! haha....

Anyways, we had a lovely pot-luck dinner and good fellowship. Thanks to Greta and Ed for hosting and allowing all of us to invade your home, again....
Right now as I type this, the "girls", Oma along with Uncle Daan and Dad are at the Mandarin for a celebration lunch.
'Til next time,
Heather, Colin & Isla
PS - sorry if I got my "totals" incorrect. Please feel free to correct me.