New things everyday!

Dear Diary,



This morning when I was speaking on the phone to beloved in Denver, he mentioned that he hasn't seen Isla's two teeth yet. I think he's seen at least one but has forgotten. It's sad, isn't it, he can't remember how many of his daughter's teeth he's seen. That just goes to prove how much time we've spent apart the last four months. Anyways, here you go dear, two teeth....



And even one of me - a self-portrait with the little peanut. Yes, I know, more chins than a Chinese phone book as they say....












Our beautiful little sweetheart, everyone who meets her, loves her. I was feeding her this morning and I'm sure she said "Oma"~ to say the least, my mom was tickled pink! She's been "talking" a lot lately, there has been a lot of "Dada" but no"Mama" yet. I'll try not to be offended but I think she's a daddy's girl, what do you think?




She's also started sitting up and she's quite proud of herself.













As for crawling, she's moving her legs a few times but doesn't move her arms yet so she's not getting too far.

This illustrates the preferred method of transportation, ROLLING! You'd be amazed how far and how fast she gets to where she wants to go....
This week we hope to leave with the cats for Denver. Our plans tend to change daily but for all involved, we really hope and pray our plans are carried out. It's been a long time apart and it's time we're a family together in one place. We're looking forward to the drive to get reacquainted and hope the cats behave and don't keep Isla up from her naps. If all goes well, we should arrive in Denver next Monday.
Hope you're all well,
Heather, Colin & Isla