Daddy's Girl

Dear Diary,

After my last post wherein I was "bragging" how Isla doesn't wake up once we put her down, she's been doing exactly that for the last two nights. Thankfully, not during the night, just the evening before she gets into a deep sleep.
A funny little story about this...
The other night Colin went to bed at about 10 p.m. as he was tired. I stayed up until 11ish and then as usual before I went to bed I checked on Isla. She had her head wiggled right in the corner of her crib but I didn't want to move her as she wasn't in danger of suffocating herself and she would only wake up if I did move her. I started to walk away from her crib and then I hear a wail. She was inconsolable! I tried rubbing her tummy, picking her up and even singing the "Isla, Isla" song. Nothing was working.
Of course all this noise woke up Colin as our room is right across the hall. He comes in her room and does nothing, not even speaking. Isla saw him, smiled and stopped crying in a second!!
Can you believe it? She is such a daddy's girl!