30 observations of a 1st time Mom

Dear Diary,
My baby will be 10 months old tomorrow (photos will be posted) and I've learned heaps about babies and parenthood during that time... I wrote down observations because I didn't want to forget them and thought I would share them on the blog because I'm sure our readers can relate to many of them (a bit of a long read, sorry).
1. You can never completely prepare, plan or know what to expect during childbirth. 2. A c-section is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. 3. After birth, hair falls out by the clumps and it’s even worse after a c-section under general anaesthetic. I wish someone told me to expect it. 4. Pooping takes a lot of energy and concentration. 5. Babies are early morning people. 6. You can never cuddle a newborn enough. 7. No matter how much stain remover you use carrot stains do not come out of clothes. 8. Little girls really are daddy’s girls. 9. You can never have enough bibs. 10. Cheerios are buoyant in the washing machine. 11. The baby has more clothes than my husband and I combined. 12. There are no baby clothes sizing guidelines ~ one day Isla wore 12 mos. pants with a 3-6 mos. old shirt. Go figure…. 13. Babies LOVE other babies (and kids). 14. Baby puke easily comes off carpet with a scrub brush and vinegar water. 15. Memories of childbirth do not disappear as soon as you hold your new bundle of joy. 16. Babies love routine, even though the routine may change every 3.5 weeks! 17. It takes longer than 9 months to lose the baby weight. 18. Baby gear is expensive. 19. A lot of the baby gear you bought before the baby was born is either deemed completely useless and never used or you can’t live without it. There is no in-between. 20. Babies make loads of laundry everyday. 21. Babies love going outside for walks. 22. Babies get lots of attention at grocery stores especially when they smile at people. 23. Babies do not like to wear socks. 24. Baby sleeping bags are a necessity at night because babies will ALWAYS kick their blankets off. 25. Babies love cats, cats do not love babies. 26. Babies chew on everything and put everything in their mouths! 27. Baby teeth are sharp. 28. Babies get a lot of bumps and bruises on their heads but they heal VERY quickly. 29. Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming floors everyday is a fact of life, especially when babies start to crawl. 30. I did not realize how much unconditional love you can have for a little person as soon as they are born!
Did I miss anything?
What did you learn as a parent?
Is there anything I should know after she turns a year old in February?