My exercise plan this week

Dear Diary, In my head I have devised my exercise routine for this week. Here it goes: Monday - done what I had planned but since it's such a beautiful day, Isla is going for a walk with us this afternoon. Tuesday - Pool-ates at 9:30 at Parker Rec. Centre. and weight training at the Coyote gym. Wednesday - Cardio ~ 20 mins. on crossramp thingy and 20 mins. on treadmill as a minimum. I tend to just keep going until I can't walk or get totally bored. It works for me! Thursday - Happy 2009! I have to start the new year in the Coyote gym so I will do weight training before heading out to a New Years Day party in the afternoon. Friday - Aquarobics at Parker Rec. Centre. and possibly 10 pin bowling in the afternoon for some fun with friends. Saturday - Cardio, same as Wednesday before heading out to take my Guppie to her first swim lesson at 11:30! Colin and I can't wait to see her little face when she gets in the water, it must be like diving in the ocean head first! Today I couldn't resist the scales and it told me I was a bad girl over the Christmas break ~ up a pound but I'm not really worried. This is a lifestyle change and not a diet and if I can't eat a chocolate or two or three or four at Christmas then life is no fun. Besides I'm feeling good about this week and it's nice having Colin home so I can go to the gym in the morning rather than the evenings. Have a good week but I'm sure you'll see posting away on here before the end of the week.