Another excuse.....

Dear Diary,
Time for my weekly excuse. It's becoming all to common the last few weeks but I promise myself to change that starting today!
Including this morning, I've been to the gym twice this week. It wasn't that I didn't feel like it I just couldn't.
I had some nasty headaches. I felt sick to my stomach and all I wanted to do was sleep however with an 11 month old, that's impossible during the day unless she's sleeping. I think it was caused by the fluctuation in barometric pressure.
So I didn't go at all and I was kinda good with my eating so I didn't gain weight again, just maintained.
The plan for the coming week is go at least 4 times first thing in the morning before Colin goes to work. I've cut down my cardio time to 30 mins. for the week and I'll bring up to 35 mins. the next week but I should still be able to get 2 hours in this week.
A little story from yesterday. The weather was summer-like again and I really wanted to take Isla for a walk but the stroller was in the van. Colin knew this and worked through his lunch in order to come home early and the three of us could go for a good 45 mins. walk on the paths behind the apartment and nearby shopping mall. It was so nice to get out but I was so stiff and sore. It was definitely obvious I had next to no physical exercise this week!!!
Just goes to show that what I've been doing so far is working my body. YAY!
Oh yes before I forget, I adjusted the ticker on the right as I promised I would if I didn't reach my goal this week.... My punishment, my shame.