I've been tagged - You're it!

Dear Diary, Well, this is my first ever "meme", 7 things you don't know about me. Thanks Mia for "tagging" me! I admit it took a long time to come up with seven things because I'm a rather boring person but I managed to come up with the following 7 things:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Like Mia, I share my birthday with a celebrity, Ed McMahon. The old guy who now goes knocking on doors giving away money for Publishers Clearing House. I wish he would start knocking on my door!
2. My favourite flower is a tulip, and no, it has nothing to do with the dutch blood flowing through my veins.
3. When I was a kid, my brothers used to use me as a human football. The dent in the wall in the basement bedroom at mom and dads is the outline of my head. Don’t worry, I was OK, it was just soft dry wall!
4. I have visited at least 12 different countries in my lifetime and lived in 3 different countries. Please no more!
5. My first car was a 1993 Chevrolet Cavalier, gray, 4 door, automatic. Granny mobile!
6. My favourite gift EVER, was Kimberley Dawn, my Cabbage Patch kid. I still have her but sadly she is a victim of our “situation” and is in a box in Mom and Dad’s basement. Normally she would be sitting in a child’s rocking chair in the corner of my room (yes, I know I’m old but I still like my doll!).
7. I despised cold school buses and still hate cold cars on a winter morning. That is the worst!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, I'm going to tag a few bloggers but first you need to know the rules of this meme. They are: 1. You link back to the person who tagged you (me). My tagger was Mia @ General Hysteria, a great mom of three beautiful kids. 2. You get to “tag” 7 people (or less if you’d like) and link them on your blog, as I'm going to do further down. 3. Be sure to comment on the blogs of others who were tagged. 4. I think it would be a good idea to let them know they've been tagged.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right, so who are my "taggees" ~ I'm going to pick on a few of my rellies but a few others as well, and I'm only choosing five bloggers. And the winners are: Dean & Natalie at Cooinda Brunswick Bruce & Sarah at BSK Gregg & Laura Amanda Jo at A Special Blend Christin at Journey to a Gracious Woman Go on, have a little fun!