A Day in the Life

Dear Diary,
As I mentioned in yesterdays post, my furry lovelies have not made it to the blog lately.
This leads me to a day in the life of Pearl and Dixie...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7:15 - wake up
7:16 - Where's breakfast?
8:00 - run around and a have a "moment" then beat up my sister.
8:30 - wow, that was alot of running and we're tired, time for a nap.
9:00 - we love the sun, time to work on the tan.
11:30 - stomach is growling, maybe time for a treat, or two, or three, whatever we can get.
12:00 - time for some fresh air, living in an apt. is tough, no grass = no bugs, how boring.
1:00 - yawnnn, been up for hours, no wonder I'm exhausted....
5:00 - stomach is growling again, where's dinner?
finally...
5:25 - I'm thirsty, please turn the tap on...
6:00 - He's home, let's play!
6:10 - catnip, YAY!
7:00 - What a busy day, I can't keep my eyes open, better go to bed - see you in the morning!