Insert title here

Dear Diary, First, thank you for the birthday wishes in the blog comments and on FB. In case you were wondering, I'm officially mid-30's...
Also, without sounding too cryptic, we are in the middle of a visa drama. I can't say too much right now but we would grateful if you could pray that we get the visa's we need to stay here and in the alternative if it's not meant to be, He shows the way. Hopefully, I'll be able to post more about this in the near future.
We haven't posted too many pics of the little lady since her birthday so here you go, Isla, 12.5 months:

Don't worry, she's still adorable and happy.

These were taken tonight quickly before she went to bed so nothing too great, just a few updates for her Opa and Oma (and everyone else of course).
She was up at 8:30 this morning, really, she was! I'm glad she woke up when she did because we would've been late for church this morning and we had to make a side and main course for the fellowship meal after the first service before we left... Sunday mornings are always a rush to get out of the house on time!
She isn't walking yet but she cruises great and loves to walk holding our hands - she's just not confident enough to do it on her own. One day....
She's also struggling with table food (and peas). She'll eat a few bites but then she spits out the rest! It's crazy, she eats Gerber jarred food no problem. I can just see her in five years being carried around by her mom and dad and eating baby food!! Oh help....
I think I gotta take some pics of my furry girls, it's been a lonnnngg time since I've posted pics about them. They've been exceptionally cute lately.
They either draw straws or have a schedule but it seems like every night one of them is planted between Colin and I on the bed. One night it's Dixie and the next night it's Pearl - they are so cute, how can anyone not like cats!? (Don't answer that you bad cat haters!)