Spring Swingin' and Sisters

Dear Diary,
Colin is away in NYC and Philadelphia for a few days this week so Isla and I have been getting out and taking advantage of trips to the park. She loves going to the park especially the swings. If she had her way, I'd push her for hours!

Lately every time I try to snap her photo, she won't look at me. Apparently mommy is not that exciting and other people or things are much more interesting. Here is a classic example although I still love it. She is such a happy girl!

Back at home she has been spending time in her deck chair on the balcony with her furry sisters but she's been scraping her knees while crawling on the balcony concrete. Ouch! While we've enjoyed getting out the last couple of days, we'll be happy to have Colin home with us again tonight!