All things girlie

Dear Diary, One of the best things about having a daughter is dressing her up! (Colin is shaking his head) I love little girl clothes and better yet so much fun to shop for. Almost like a living doll!! Having a boy cannot be half as much fun as having a girl. Check out this dress (with bloomers) I picked for the lady at a kids consignment store a few months back.

Is this not the cutest?

Actually Isla has loads of cute dresses and now that she can walk, it's so much easier for her to wear them too.

Here is a closer look at the detail and don't ask me why she is holding her nose:

Don't you just love the way she models her clothes so well? I asked her to stand against the wall and she did it! During the last couple of weeks, two people have told us to get her involved in modelling and I'm hesitant to do it but hey, by the looks of it maybe she has a future as a Gap model!