Intention to Deny

Dear Diary, The title of my post is the title to the harsh letter we recieved this week from the kind immigration folks in Texas.... grrr....
However it's not as bad as it sounds as they are just looking for further documentation with regards to the company. The company has 30 days to comply and if not recieved we will be denied our visas.
It's been hard to digest and our anxiety levels are hitting the roof. We have no idea what is going to happen to us if we don't get the visas. All we know is that we are nearing the end of miserable American immigration experience. The question is, where will it end?
Our lives have been on hold for the last fifteen months. We're not legal resident in the UK, Canada or the States (at least I don't think we are). We haven't had any medical insurance (with the exception of emergency travel insurance) and Isla hasn't had a proper baby well check since 8 months old. We haven't seen our family in months and there continues to be much uncertainty hanging over us on a daily basis. It is a factor in most of the decisions we make in one way or another and we're ready for it to end but we know we will led where we are intended to live and raise Isla. We are trying, and I think we have been, to be patient. Ultimately it's not our decision and we pray daily that our nomadic life will come to an end soon whether it be here in America, in Canada, the UK or anywhere else for that matter. I read the verse on the right sidebar of our blog daily and I leave it there to remind myself, and others, that our lives are not mere chances of our decisions but that our lives are wonderfully planned.
Also, I apologize if I sounded cryptic in my last post and since this one is just about as depressing, I think it's worth another adorable photo of our lil miss sunshine!