Anniversary Preparations

Dear Diary,
Last summer Colin and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary apart - he was in the UK working on getting the business visa and I was at my parents house in Canada. This year we should be celebrating our 3rd anniversary together and I want to make it special since it's been a bit of a downer year for us.
I already know what I'm going to get him but I've been drooling over this custom bracelet created by Kristen Andrews on etsy.com for awhile and I know that he wouldn't be able to order just the way I want it so I did it myself a few weeks ago. It arrived last week and I love it!

The first charm is our anniversary date and the second charm has Isla's name along with her birthstone. The nice thing about this bracelet and all the jewellery Kristen creates is that you can keep adding to it as all the charms are attached with lobster claws and each charm is hand stamped so each piece is unique.

Until our anniversary at the end of August, I am trying very hard not to wear it but I couldn't wait to show it off! Feel free to check out her website, she also does some beautiful necklaces (and no she isn't paying me for giving her blog and etsy shop a plug!).

I must go now, the little girl is hungry and apparently Dixie is thirsty!!