An update of sorts...

Dear Diary, Just another day of not much going on which I suppose is a good thing.
The weather has cooled down significantly (I'm wearing sweat pants and sweat shirt!) and it's been wet. It's forecasted to get back into the 80's this weekend but I can't say I'm looking forward to it, I kind of like it the way it is.
Colin's "new" boss was in town the past day or so and told him the plan for the American operations. It sounds good especially the part about getting a company car. Now all we need is the stupid visa but there is a plan to speed that up as well and we're hoping it works out but other than that, nothing new on the visa front either.
I took a few photos of the lil lady this morning before lunch. How cute is this?

I gotta say this could be one of my favourites EVER! We're so in love with her, how could we not be?

Enjoy your day.

I'm going to get myself a cup of tea and relax until she wakes up from her nap.