A rant...

Dear Diary, Today is just about over....
YAY!!!
I'm so done with sick people (myself included) and cats... Yes, I love my family but prefer them healthy.
Yes, cats too! A great big furball in the hallway tonight and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.
Isla has been sick everyday this week but Wednesday. I've washed her bed linens including bumper at least 18,000 times I think.... Everytime we think she's over it, she's sick again. That probably explains why she isn't into food - she is eating and drinking but not much.
I was sick Thursday - yuck and had to recover quickly because today.... ....Colin is sick but on the road to recovery, I hope....
Whatever we had or have, is contagious, very contagious so I suggest nobody come to visit until this apartment is sterilized and disinfected...
There, my rant is over, I'm ready for bed and my washer and dryer need a rest too until tomorrow...