Saturday Sundries

Dear Diary,
It's finally Saturday!
I love the weekends because Colin is home and there is someone to talk too during the day and we go out together even if it is sometimes just to the grocery store or Target. Not to mention we usually get to sleep a bit longer, ah nice....
Today was no exception. We are up at about 8:30 (Isla has her milk and fell asleep again at 6:30) and I craved french toast with coffee for breakfast so I made some for the three of us. After a walk for Isla and Colin and a shower for me we headed out the door together.
First stop was Atlanta Bread for a latte and a pastry after which we headed to Target. If only I had shares in Target. We're there all the time and this week we even did our groceries so spent even more $$$ than normal! For the Canadians not familiar with Target, it's like Zellers, only better. Even the logo is red and white, very similar!
Then it was back home lunch and a nap for Isla before heading out to Expo Park to watch the ducks and a walk. By the time we got there it was raining but not before I snapped a few photos of our beauty:
I can look at that sweet face forever!
Anyways, I'm not outdoor rain girl so I convinced Colin that we should go to Chili's for an early dinner and then come back when it's drier. Well, that was the plan...
Isla is eating much better this week and got really stuck into her milk, broccoli and chicken at Chili's. She loves eating out - that's my girl! She was well behaved as usual and could've eaten the entire dessert by herself if we let her - that's my girl!
Sadly it hadn't stopped raining by this time and as I type this, still is but that's OK because it hasn't rained much since the monsoon on Monday night. In fact the cranky weather all the Ontarian's are whining about on Facebook seems to be coming our way - scattered rain showers for the next five days. Good thing we spend alot of time at home, eh?
As Isla says "BYE" (waving) and said with a southern accent - where did she pick that up?

I think she looks so grown up in this photo...