What to do with crazy hair?

OK, so when I take the piggies out of Isla's hair at night, this is what I'm left to contend with:

W-I-N-G-S

I remember having the same problem as a kid. These days my hair is falling out in clumps but that is to be discussed in another post when I feel up to it.

What do I do?

Her hair is getting so long it's starting to fall into her eyes and the only way I can keep it out of her eyes is to tie back in piggies. Thankfully she doesn't seem to mind too much. Hair clips are not an option. I don't know why, ask Isla.

BUT since her hair has been growing quickly I was thinking of getting her hair cut in the near future and cut in the bangs (or fringe for those who call bangs, fringe) and to even the rest of it out. Yes, her first "real" haircut!

But should I?

Should I get her bangs or should I just tie them back with piggies?

ummm, I might have to sleep on it a bit more but I'm leaning toward a "real" haircut with bangs.

What do y'all think?