Getting Re-aquainted

One of the reasons I really wanted to come back to Canada was to spend more time with family. Most of our Canadian family is from my side but for those who don't know, Colin's aunt and uncle, Lynn and Jim, live in Ontario and we paid them a visit last weekend ...
Isla slept well and for a very long time Saturday afternoon. After Colin woke her up she needed a few cuddles from Aunt Lynn. What a baby! I think the last time I got to hold her like that she was six months old -not fair! ;-)
By now Isla thinks everyone has cats and she got to meet Blondie and Minnie (below) who turned out to be very brave. Most cats would have disappeared when they saw her but not these two, they are far too curious. I think I may look into the "cat condo" for our furry lovelies because Minnie sure looks cozy in there....
Thank you Aunt Lynn and Uncle Jim for a great visit and some good craic. We hope to see you again soon.