It may have snowed in Texas...

... but not in our area of Ontario, at least not yet...
The forecasters are calling for snow on Wednesday and lake effect snow on Thursday so I think it's safe to say we'll have an accumulation by the end of the week. Isla is excited about it too. I told her this morning it was going to snow this morning and she yelled "Snow, snow!". She has no idea what it is but I'm sure the first time we go out to play in it she'll quickly learn.
In the meantime, it's c-o-l-d and the rain water bucket is frozen along with a few ponds in the area. Brrrrrrr....
.... but she is keeping warm in her new pink snowsuit.
This is the second suit I bought her. I bought her a snow jacket and pants on sale at the end of last winter but it's sized 24 months and w-a-a-y to big for her at the moment. A few months ago I saw this one at Once Upon a Child, the kids consignment store and bought it for her. It's sized 18 months and as you can see, plenty big on her and should fit for the rest of the winter. I'll just save the first one I bought for next winter.
Anyways, with the colder weather, it's getting harder coming up with ideas to keep her entertained indoors. She colours, plays with blocks and her toys and watches Elmo but I'm running out of ideas. Any suggestions?