Snow Repellant?

Yes, I'm pretty sure Colin and I are snow repellants.

N. Ireland doesn't get alot of snow but they get some.  The three and a half years I was there, it didn't snow at all. Ok, maybe just a sprinkling but that's it...  Almost nothing.


That brings me to Colorado.  It's snows there alot, right? WRONG.  Seriously, no snow last year.  We hardly even wore a winter coat or any coat at all for that matter.  It snowed two Sundays in April and gone by the end of the day.  That was it.


Ontario.  Canada.  According to most Americans, it snows here 10 months a year.  WRONG.  We've had  a couple of snowy mornings that leave a cm. or two but that's it.  I should say that it has snowed all around us. 

Did I mention it's January and raining?  In fact Lake Waterdown is pooling in the backyard.  Now if it would freeze tonight, I wouldn't walk outside tomorrow.

So there you go.  We are snow repellant.  Or maybe I'm snow repellant. Not sure if I should include Colin since he isn't here most of the time.  Anyways, the Black family is snow repellant.


I miss the snow.  I miss snowstorms.  Maybe, just maybe we'll have a snowy February.  It's been such a  long time since I've seen a great blizzard and I miss it!!!!!!