A few more days...

... and then he's home again... for a few weeks anyways...

Until then, we'll continue travelling between mom's house and our apartment which I might add is starting to look and feel like home.  I have a "honey do list" waiting for Colin but it's OK, he knows about it and knows I'm useless at hanging things on the wall...  Once I'm happy we've done everything we can, I'll take some photos and post them on the blog.  Mental note, power up the drill! 

I'm getting ideas and things together for Isla's birthday next week.  It's not going to be a big event.  We've decided to celebrate with some family over at our house on her day and just then just chill out together eating Elmo cake.

I'm also looking for new activities for the lady.  She's bored as you can see. 


I tried making play-dough with her yesterday and while she liked pouring ingredients into the bowl, she wouldn't mix it together with her hands. The silly girl doesn't like getting her hands dirty!  She liked taking spoons, measuring cups and even the rolling pin over the dough and banging in the bowl but that was the extent of it.  I also made cookies and she loved helping me so I'm thinking it's an activiity we'll do alot of together in the future.



The quality isn't that great, sorry.  I didn't have my camera with me so I used my iPhone.

All I can say right now is that Thursday morning, bright and early, cannot come soon enough.