Haircut

It's REALLY handy having a hairdresser living upstairs because Isla's hair grows REALLY fast.

It started out with just getting her bangs trimmed and then after a bit of chit-chat we decided that evening out the long bits at the back could do with a snip too.  After a few minutes, VOILA -


The straight look or at least as straight as her hair can be....

The fresh out of the bath curly look...

I know, the cup is in both pics even though they were taken about five hours apart - she drinks alot, what can I say...

I like it and despite being a bit skeptical when I told him, Colin says it looks nice too. Phew!

Now we just have to figure out how she inherited those curls?

PS - she's still sniffly today, coughing and the nose is still running constantly.  I'm beginning to think this silly cold will NEVER go away.... Poor girl but she doesn't complain.