Two little monkeys

Dear Diary,
Today I went to visit my friend Karen and her daughter Maiya. Isla already met Maiya back in May but they haven't seen each other since. They've both grown loads! Isla was rolling all over the place and couldn't go any further than the chair but decided not to go back because Maiya was so much fun to watch...

If Isla is going to be as active as Maiya is when she starts to crawl, I think I better get myself a new pair of Reeboks just to keep up. She isn't crawling yet but has gotten as far as putting her knees under her body and rocking. Soon she'll figure out how to co-ordinate all the movements together and then she'll be off. Right now I'm happy enough with the rolling on the floor...

While Karen and I ate lunch, we put Isla in a excersaucer and Maiya went in a second one, faced them together and they just laughed and played together. It was soooo cute! Isla hasn't spent much time with babies her age and she thoroughly enjoyed her new friend. I definately have to get her in some baby classes this winter.

Thanks Karen and Maiya for an enjoyable day out!

'Til next time,

Heather, Colin & Isla