Our family expands ...

Dear Diary,
After two-and-a-half weeks of marriage, our family has expanded. Colin and I have adopted twin girls, Pearl(lie-Mae) and Dixie (Chick).

I spotted them on a animal rescue website just after we got home from our honeymoon and I knew we had to have them. Colin called the rescue shelter and they were available and unless they were monsters, we knew we would eventually take them home.

They have settled in fine and they get a little bit crazier everyday. They do everything together, sleep, eat play and even use their litter boxes together. It's so cute to watch them and they don't just entertain each other, they also entertain Colin and I for hours too!

Here a few photos... It's tough to get a photo of Dixie 'cause she can't sit still long enough for the camera to focus.

Pearl

Pearl & Dixie

They were 12 weeks when we brought them home and they are now 16 weeks. I'll keep you posted on their progress.