Just stuff

Dear Diary,

I have a few minutes and I'm procrastinating, I really don't feel like a shower right now and just prefer to hang around the house in my pj's. Don't you just love days like that? Anyways, I thought I would take advantage of it because Isla and I are going to Mom and Dad's next week and we'll have to be up and ready to go by 6 a.m. and definately no hanging around the house in our pj's. As Dad says "the best part of the day is early in the morning". Oh great, I can hardly wait.

As I sit here, Mittens is sleeping out his last full day with us and I'll miss him when he goes home tomorrow. He's a good cat and good entertainment. He sleeps in between our pillows on our bed and purrs, so yeah, I wash the sheets alot. Last weekend he started pawing at my face because he was lonely about 3 a.m. Don't you just love cats! I brought the two plants into the apartment that were on the balcony and now he thinks he's a jungle cat as he "hides" behind them. It's quite cute, he hasn't left his new favourite place for the last couple of days.


He gets along well with Isla too although he gets jealous when Colin plays with Isla on the floor. It's hilarious and to think Pearl and Dixie don't even do that.

Eveyone is sleeping, Isla and Mittens that is, and I feel like I could too. Isla now sleeps with her new friend Eddy, the Old Navy teddy bear we bought her last weekend. He's cuddly and soft and she loves to hug him in her bed as she falls asleep. Too cute!



As you can see she still tilts her head to the right when she sleeps so that side of her head is still flat. Earlier this week I found her sleeping on her left side of all things. Too bad Colin had the camera with him at work, it was a one time thing I'm afraid.

That's it for me - time to kick myself in the pants and get going.

See you Canadian folks next week and as for you UK folks, Colin is coming at the end of the month for a visit and to hopefully sort out a visa for us.... What a nightmare it's turned out to be!

'Til next time,


Heather, Colin & Isla