8

Dear Diary, I've been tagged by Katy Lin at the great adventure... Here's how to do this 8 THINGS thing: Mention the person that tagged you (done). Complete the lists of 8's. (done) Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends (done, sort of, I'm lazy, it's Saturday). Go tell them you tagged them!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Weekends with Colin and Isla.
2. Church on Sunday.
3. SLEEP!
4. Colin's cooking.
5. Any day I get the van.
6. Our trip to Canada this summer.
7. The green card.
8. Pay day!
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Watched Sesame Street.
2. Showered.
3. Napped.
4. Went on Facebook.
5. Made and drank lots of coffee.
6. Played with Isla.
7. Watched the movie, "The Boy in the striped Pyjamas".
8. Prayed.
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Travel to Tahiti.
2. Not turn 40!
3. Live in one location for longer than 3 years.
4. Never disappoint the ones I love.
5. Never disappoint God.
6. Learn to take decent photographs.
7. Get the nerve to Bungee jump.
8. Scuba dive.
8 TV shows I watch:
1. The 10 o'clock news.
2. The Biggest Loser.
3. The Amazing Race.
4. Grey's Anatomy.
5. ER (so sad it's over).
6. Alot of TLC.
7. Dr. G
8. House.
8 Bloggers Tagged:
1. If
2. you're
3. reading
4. this
5. consider
6. yourself
7. tagged
8. please!